I usually allow twice as much space for answers. This is a condensed list of questions for colleagues to see.
1. List 3 things you have learned in this class so far.
2. What are you looking forward to learning [more] about this term in Ed Psych?
3. What are you experiencing in the field that is supported or contradicted by what we are learning in Ed Psych?
4. How do you understand the role of writing for this class?
5. Explain at least one connection you have made between Foundations of Education and Educational Psychology at this point in the term?
6. If you could say anything to your classmates in Ed Psych at this time, what would it be?